Bar Code Calibration Procedure without Remote Display
11. Remove half of the load and center the remaining load. The white LEDs will
blink four times periodically. Wait for scale stability, and then press the
beeper volume switch once. The beeper will beep 4 times indicating that the
Cal 4 value has been stored.
12. Remove the remaining half load from the scale. The white LEDs will blink
five times periodically. Wait for scale stability, and then press the beeper
volume switch once. The beeper will beep 5 times indicating that the Cal 5
value has been stored.
13. Calibration is now complete. The scanner will automatically restart, and
beep one time, in 5 seconds.
14. In order to use the scale in the normal operating mode, the unit must be
powered down and the scale program switch returned to the run position.
15. The unit’s calibration must now be verified as required by state and/or local
Weights and Measures regulations (starting on page 80).