UNPACKING THE UNIT
1. Make sure the shipping box is top-side
up before opening.
2. Remove the accessories box and check
it's content for the following items.
• Remote Display (Optional), Qty. 1
• Programming Guide, Qty. 1
• Installation and User's Guide, Qty. 2
• Power Supply, Qty. 1
• Communication Cables,
Qty. Application Dependent
3. Lift the scanner out of the shipping box
by gripping the bottom of the unit on
Important! Do not lift the unit out of the
box by gripping the sides of
4. Carefully remove the shipping foam
around the unit.
Important! Do not turn the unit upside
down or tilt the unit onto its
side while removing the
shipping foam. The platter
is not attached to the unit
and can fall off!
5. Lift the platter off the unit and store it
in a safe location until the unit has been
installed in the checkstand counter.