Compact Par 60 COB RGBW
07) With option you can set the Dimmer Speed, smooth or fast.
08) With option you can reset the device to the factory settings. If you choose “Yes” the fixture
will reset and start up in the Auto Run mode.
09) With option you can set the fixture to “HOLD” or “OFF”. If you choose “OFF”, the fixture will go
out if there is no DMX signal. If you choose “HOLD”, the fixture will remember the last settings and will
not go out if there is no DMX signal.
10) The option is a tool which helps to keep multiple fixtures synchronized when using them in
master slave mode.
With this menu you can see various info of the fixture.
01) Press the Mode button and then the Up/Down buttons, until the display shows .
02) Press the Setup button to open this menu.
03) Use the Up/Down buttons to choose between the 2 options, and .
04) Press the Setup button to see one of the 2 options.
05) With the option you can see if the fixture is too hot or not. If the fixture has a normal
temperature, the display will show “t-on”. If the fixture is too hot, the display will show “t-nn”. You’ll
have to switch off the fixture.
06) The option is for showing the software version of the fixture.