LED Light Bar 8
01) Adjustment screw + mounting bracket for Truss mounting
02) IEC Power In
04) Fuse 1A / 250V
05) Total LED Light Bar 240 LEDs
06) Menu Buttons + LED display
07) DMX signal connector (IN) 3-pin
08) DMX signal connector (OUT) 3-pin
09) IEC Power Out (Max. 10A)
Remove all packing materials from the LED Light Bar 8.
Check that all foam and plastic padding is removed. Connect all cables.
Do not supply power before the whole system is set up and connected properly.
Always disconnect from electric mains power supply before cleaning or servicing.
Damages caused by non-observance are not subject to warranty.
Set Up and Operation
Follow the directions below, as they pertain to your preferred operation mode.
Before plugging the unit in, always make sure that the power supply matches the product specification
voltage. Do not attempt to operate a 120V specification product on 230V power, or vice versa.
Connect the device to the main power supply.
There are 6 modes:
Manual control (Static)
Macro Colors (Auto Run)
One Light Bar (Manual control)
01) Fasten the effect light onto firm trussing. Leave at least 0,5 meter on all sides for air circulation.
02) When the Light Bar is not connected by a DMX-cable, it functions as a stand-alone device.
03) If device is set to , then the fixture can be manually controlled.
04) Please see page 15 for more information about manual control Mode.