LED Light Bar 8
● This device is not designed for permanent operation. Regular operation breaks will ensure that the
device will serve you for a long time without defects.
● The minimum distance between light-output and the illuminated surface must be bigger than 1
● The maximum ambient temperature ta = 40°C must never be exceeded.
● The relative humidity must not exceed 50 % with an ambient temperature of 40° C.
● If this device is operated in any other way than the one described in this manual, the product may
suffer damages and the warranty becomes void.
● Any other operation may lead to dangers like short-circuit, burns, electric shock, crash etc.
You endanger your own safety and the safety of others!
Please follow the European and national guidelines concerning rigging, trussing and all
other safety issues.
Do not attempt the installation yourself!
Always let the installation be carried out by an authorized dealer!
If the projector is lowered from the ceiling or high joists, professional trussing systems have to be
Use a clamp to mount the projector, with the mounting-bracket, to the trussing system.
The projector must never be fixed swinging freely in the room.
The installation must always be secured with a safety attachment, e.g. an appropriate safety net
When rigging, derigging or servicing the projector, always make sure, that the area below the
installation place is blocked and staying in the area is forbidden.
The Light Bar 8 can be placed on a flat stage floor or mounted to any kind of truss by a clamp.
Improper installation can cause serious injuries and/or damage of property!
Connection with the mains
Connect the device to the mains with the power plug.
Always check if the right color cable is connected to the right place.
Make sure that the device is always connected properly to the earth!
Improper installation can cause serious damage to people and property!