LED Light Bar 8
This function allows you to control the slaves from the master’s control panel in a master/slave operation.
01) Only 1 fixture can be the master, the others have to be Slaves. The Default setting for a device is
Master. So on the first device you don’t have to change anything.
On the slave devices you must press the MODE button until the display shows .
02) All slave devices must have address .
3. Sound control Mode
Press the MODE button on the device, until the display shows . Turn on the music and the LED
Light Bar will react to the beat of the music.
You can set the sensitivity from low-sensitivity to high-sensitivity
between SU.00 - SU.31 with the Up and Down buttons.
4. Static Color Mode
With this menu you can set the static color.
01) Press the MODE button, until the display shows .
02) With this menu you can set 3 Static colors of the LED Light Bar.
You can choose Red, Green or Blue by pressing the Setup button.
Use the Up / Down buttons to select the values of each individual color from 000-255.
5. Built-in Programs
01) Press the MODE button on the device, until the display shows .
02) With this menu you can set the Built-in Program Mode of the LED Light Bar. You can choose 22 built-in
programs , by using the Up and Down buttons.
03) Press Setup to enter the built-in programs Menu. You can choose 3 different sub menus:
See the next page to view the complete menu.