Compact Power Lightset 4 RGBW
● This device is not designed for permanent operation. Regular operation breaks will ensure that the
device will serve you for a long time without defects.
● The minimum distance between light-output and the illuminated surface must be bigger than 1
● The maximum ambient temperature ta = 40°C must never be exceeded.
● The relative humidity must not exceed 50 % w ith an ambient temperature of 40° C.
● If this device is operated in any other way than the one described in this manual, the product may
suffer damages and the warranty becomes void.
● Any other operation may lead to dangers like short -circuit, burns, electric shock, crash etc.
You endanger your own safety and the safety of others!
Please follow t he European and nat ional guidelines concerning rigging, trussing and all
ot her safety issues.
Do not attempt the installation yourself!
Always let the installation be carried out by an aut horized dealer!
If the Compact Power Lightset 4 RGBW is lowered from the ceiling or high joists, professional
trussing systems have to be used.
Use a clamp to mount the Compact Power Lightset 4 RGBW, with the mounting-bracket, to the
The Compact Power Lightset 4 RGBW must never be fixed swinging freely in the room.
The installation must always be secured with a safety attachment, e.g. an appropriate safety net
When rigging, derigging or servicing the Compact Power Lightset 4 RGBW, always make sure, that
the area below the installation place is blocked and staying in the area is forbidden.
The Compact Power Lightset 4 RGBW can be placed on a flat stage floor or mounted to any kind of truss
by a clamp.
Improper installation can cause serious injuries and/or damage of property!
Connection with the mains
Connect the device to the mains with the power plug.
Always check if the right color cable is connected to the right place.
Make sure t hat the device is always connect ed properly t o t he earth!
Improper inst allation can cause serious damage t o people and propert y!