Compact Power Lightset 4 RGBW
06) With the menu option , you can set the dimmer speed, by pressing the Up/Down buttons.
You can choose between Smooth or Fast.
07) In the menu you can set how long the display will remain ON, when no button is pressed.
08) Press the Up/Down buttons to choose between 10, 20, 30 or 60 seconds. If you choose the option
“ON”, the display will remain continuously ON, when no button is pressed.
09) The menu option is for resetting the device to the factory settings.
10) Press the Setup button to open the menu and then press the Up/Down buttons to choose Yes or No.
11) Press the Setup button again to confirm your choice. If you have chosen Yes, the factory settings will
be restored. The fixture will start up in the Auto Run mode.
12) In the menu option you can set the device to Off or Hold.
13) If you choose Off the fixture will blackout when there is no DMX signal.
14) If you choose Hold the fixture will remember the last settings and will not go out when there is no DMX
15) In the menu option you can choose between ON or OFF.
16) If you choose ON, you activate the tool which helps to keep multiple fixtures synchronized when
using them in master slave mode, even after a certain amount of time.
6. Sound control Mode
With this menu you can set the sound sensitivity of the device.
01) Press the Mode button until the display shows .
02) Press the Setup button to open the menu.
03) Press the Up/Down buttons to set the sound sensitivity. The adjustment range is between
, from OFF to high sound sensitivity.