Compact Power Lightset 4 RGBW
Multiple Compact Power Lightsets 4 RGBW (DMX512 Mode)
01) Fasten the effect light onto firm trussing or place it on the floor. Leave at least 0,5 meter on all sides
for air circulation.
02) Plug the end of the electric mains power cord into a proper electric power supply socket.
03) Use a 3-p XLR cable to connect the Compact Power Lightsets and other devices.
04) Link the units as shown in Fig. 03, Connect a DMX signal cable from the first unit's DMX "out" socket to
the second unit's "in" socket. Repeat this process to link the second and third units.
05) Supply electric power: Plug electric mains power cords into each unit's IEC socket, then plug the
other end of the mains power cord into proper electric power supply sockets, starting with the first
unit. Do not supply power before the whole system is set up and connected properly.
Multiple Compact Power Lightsets 4 RGBW DMX Set Up
Note: Link all cables before connecting electric power!