Cameleon Flood 15 Q4
• The user is responsible for correct positioning and operating of the Cameleon Flood 15 Q4. The
manufacturer will not accept liability for damages caused by the misuse or incorrect installation of
• This device falls under protection class I. Therefore it is essential to connect the yellow/green
conductor to earth.
• Repairs, servicing and electric connection must be carried out by a qualified technician.
• WARRANTY: Till one year after date of purchase.
• This device is not designed for permanent operation. Consistent operation breaks will ensure that the
device will serve you for a long time without defects.
• The minimum distance between light output and the illuminated surface must be bigger than 1
• The maximum ambient temperature ta = 40°C must never be exceeded.
• The relative humidity must not exceed 50 % with an ambient temperature of 40° C.
• If this device is operated in any other way than the one described in this manual, the product may
suffer damages and the warranty becomes void.
• Any other operation may lead to dangers like short-circuit, burns, electric shock, crash, etc.
You endanger your own safety and the safety of others!
Please follow the European and national guidelines concerning rigging, trussing and all
other safety issues.
Do not attempt the installation yourself !
Always let the installation be carried out by an authorized dealer !
• If the Cameleon Flood is lowered from the ceiling or high joists, professional trussing systems have to
• Use a clamp to mount the Cameleon Flood, with the mounting bracket, to the trussing system.
• The Cameleon Flood must never be fixed swinging freely in the room.
• The installation must always be secured with a safety attachment, e.g. an appropriate safety net or
• When rigging, derigging or servicing the Cameleon Flood, always make sure, that the area below
the installation site is secured and that there are not any unauthorized people around.