Cameleon Flood 15 Q4
Multiple Cameleon Floods (DMX Control)
01) Fasten the effect light onto firm trussing. Leave at least 0,5 meter on all sides for air circulation.
02) Always use a safety cable (ordercode 70140 / 70141).
03) Use a 3-pin XLR cable to connect the Cameleon Floods and other devices.
04) Link the units as shown in fig. 04. Connect a light controller to the first unit's DMX "in" socket, using the
42708 – DMX input cable. Connect the first unit’s "out" socket with the second unit's "in" socket, using
the 42707/427076 – DMX Extension cable, Link the second and third units using the 42707/427076 –
DMX Extension cable.
05) Supply electric power: Plug electric mains power cords into each unit's special IP65 power IN socket,
then plug the other end of the mains power cord into proper electric power supply sockets, starting
with the first unit. Do not supply power before the whole system is set up and connected properly.
Multiple Cameleon Floods DMX Set Up
Note : Link all cables before connecting electric power
Note: You cannot plug a standard DMX cable directly into the connector. Be sure to use
the special cable for DMX connection (42708) and extension cables (42707/427076).