SECURITY SEAL INSTALLATION
Wire Security Seal (Seal Conversion Kit 46-00239)
1. Temporarily remove the platter and place it in a safe location.
2. Install the calibration switch/button cover.
3. Secure the cover in place with the flat head Phillips screw provided.
4. Thread the wire through the hole in the tab that protrudes through the calibration switch/button cover
5. Continue to thread the wire through the wire lock at the other end forming a loop (see Figure 66).
6. Crimp the lock closed to secure the wire.
7. Insert the tab on the end of the transparent cage cover into the slot on the end of the StratosS unit then snap the other
end into place over the tab on the StratosS unit.
8. Reinstall the platter.
Figure 66. Calibration Switch/Button Wire Security Seal Assembly.