UNPACKING THE UNIT
1. Make sure the shipping box is top-side up before opening.
2. Remove the accessories box and check the box’s content
for the following items.
• Remote Display (Optional)
• Product Manuals
• Power Supply
• Communication Cables
3. Lift the scanner out of the shipping box by gripping the
bottom of the unit on both sides.
Important! Do not lift the unit out of the box by gripping
the sides of the platter.
4. Carefully remove the shipping foam around the unit.
Important! Do not turn the unit upside down or tilt the
unit onto its side while removing the shipping
foam. The platter is not attached to the unit
and can fall off!
5. Lift the platter off the unit and store it in a safe location
until the unit is installed in the checkout counter.