Tally Dascom DT-210/230
Important Safety Instructions (English)
Read the following instructions thoroughly before starting up your printer.
• Never carry out maintenance or repair work yourself. Always contact a qualified service technician.
• Keep this Operator’s Manual in a place which is easily accessible at all times.
• Place the printer on a solid and even base so that it cannot fall.
• Never place the printer in the vicinity of inflammable gas or explosive substances.
• Ensure the printer is connected to a socket with the correct mains voltage.
• Always disconnect the printer from the mains before opening the device to perform maintenance work or
• Do not expose the printer to high temperatures, direct sunlight or dust.
• Keep all liquids away from the printer.
• Protect the printer from shock, impact and vibration.
• Make sure that both of the printer and the computer are switched off before connecting the data cable.
• The print head will become very hot during printing; avoid contact with the print head after printing has
• Do not perform any operation or action in any way other than those provided in this manual. When in doubt,
contact your dealer or your customer support.