Tally Dascom DL-200 User Guide V1.1
2.3 Attaching Power
Checking the voltage of the power adapter
Before you connect the power adapter to the power socket check if the voltage is
correct. If you connect the power adapter to power with incorrect voltage this may
result in electrical damage to adapter and printer.
1. Make sure the printer and the computer are powered off.
2. Connect the power cord to the power adapter.
3. Connect the power adapter to the power supply interface at the rear of the printer.
4. Ensure the power cord is securely connected. Connect the power cord plug to a mains socket on
1) Please only use the power adapter are recommended by supplied or
2) When disconnecting the AC adapter plug, handheld plug connector housing, to
avoid the pulling on the cable in force;
3) Avoid drag the power adapter cable, otherwise it will damage the cables,
causing fire and shock;
4) Avoid put power adapter around a heating device, otherwise the cable may
melt, causing fire and shock;
5) If you do not use the printer in a long time, disconnect the power supply of
printer power adapter.