Tally Dascom DL-200 User Guide V1.1
Important Safety Instructions (English)
Read the following instructions thoroughly before starting up your printer.
• The device and mains-socket must all times be easily accessible.
• Never carry out maintenance or repair work yourself. Always contact a qualified service
• Keep this user guide in a place which is easily accessible at all times.
• Place the printer on a solid and even base so that it cannot fall.
• Never place the printer in the vicinity of inflammable gas or explosive substances.
• Ensure the printer is connected to a socket with the correct voltage.
• Always disconnect the printer from the power before opening the device to perform
maintenance work or remedy errors.
• Do not expose the printer to high temperatures, direct sunlight or dust.
• Keep all liquids away from the printer.
• Protect the printer from shock, impact and vibration.
• Make sure that both the printer and the computer is switched off before connecting the data
• The print head will become very hot during printing; avoid contact with the print head after
printing has finished.
• Do not perform any operation or action in any way other than those provided in this manual.
When in doubt, contact your dealer or your customer support.