Tally Dascom 1125
Tractor Feed Handling
1. Move the paper-feed lever backward to “ ” for continuous paper position.
2. Adjust the print gap lever if necessary.
3. Raise the tractor doors and fit the first 3 paper holes onto the left tractor pins. Close the left tractor door. In
the same way, install the paper on the right tractor.
4. Adjust the right tractor to the width of the paper until the paper is flat. Do not stretch the paper too taut.
Push the right lock lever down to secure the right tractor in place.
5. Press the【Load/Eject】key to load the paper to the starting print position. The printer is now ready to print
in the online state.