Tally Dascom 1140
Beeps once to indicate going into hex dump mode:
● Prints data from host in hexadecimal
● Pressing S4 suspends the printing.
● When the hex dump has finished, pressing S4
forces the printing of the last line of data, as any
line termination control code from host has no
● Switch off the power to terminate the hex dump.
Allows for Main Menu setting changes. Please read
the instructions printed on how to change settings
when this mode is activated. (EDS: Electronic DIP
Self Test /
Prints the printer settings and self-test pattern.
● Alternate flashing of L3 and L4 indicates ready
for firmware update from host.
● When new firmware is being received: L3 and L4
flash together, while L1 and L2 LEDs are
When downloading is completed, the carriage
returns to home position. Printer initializes normally.
[S2] + [S4]
Restore all settings to factory defaults.
The carriage initializes and the printer beeps once
[S3] + [S4]
To customize the margins and tear-off position,
please refer Chapter 6 for details.
Mantenimiento Periféricos Informáticos SL C/Canteras, 15 28860 Paracuellos de Jarama Tel: 00 34 917481604 WEB: https://mpi.com.es