Tally Dascom 1145/1125+
2. Remove the shipping cardboard from around the print head.
3. Install the paper feed knob. Rotate the paper feed knob to make it fix with the latch. And
then press it to lock. (Step of above picture)
1.2 Placing the Printer
Place the printer on a solid, flat, stable surface; ensuring that the printer is positioned in such
a way that it cannot move, and that there is easy access to the control panel and paper input
devices. Also ensure that there is enough space for sufficient ventilation and for the printed
When selecting the printer location, observe the following additional instructions:
1. Never place the printer near to any flammable gas or explosive substances.
2. Do not expose the printer to direct sunlight. If you cannot avoid placing the printer near a
window, protect it from the sunlight with a curtain.
3. When connecting a computer to the printer, make sure the maximum recommended
cable length is not exceeded.
4. Ensure sufficient distance between the printer and any heating devices/radiators.
5. Avoid exposing the printer to extreme temperature or air humidity fluctuations. Avoid
exposure to dusty environments.
6. It is recommended the printer is installed in a position which reduces noise exposure to
the work place during printing.
7. The power-outlet shall be installed near the equipment and shall be easily accessible.