Tally Dascom 1145/1125+
1 Unpacking Guide
1.1 Unpacking the Printer
1. Place your packaged printer on a solid base.
2. Make sure that the “Up” symbols point in the correct direction.
3. Open the packaging, lift the printer out of the cardboard box and remove the remaining
4. Check the printer for any visible transport damage and missing items. If you find any
transport damage or if any accessories are missing, please contact your dealer. The
following items are included:
o Paper feed knob
o Sheet feeder
o Power cord
o Ribbon cartridge
o Installation Guide
o USB cable
Remove the packaging materials from the printer as follows:
1. Open and remove the top covers of the printer following the below picture.