SAFETY & INFORMATION
The CB200 requires care in mounting and servicing. Observing the following precautions will
ensure the proper function and safety of the unit.
• Do not screw through the device to mount to a surface.
• Keep the Callbox away from water, high moisture, and high temperatures.
• This equipment contains potentially hazardous voltages.
• Do not attempt to disassemble the unit.
• Except for the batteries, this unit contains absolutely no user serviceable components and all
service should be completed only by qualiﬁed service personnel.
• Do not dispose of batteries in ﬁre. The batteries may explode.
• Do not open or mutilate the batteries, they contain dangerous electrolytes.
• Operating this unit in any capacity other than its intended purpose may result in system failure
and possible injury and voids any and all warranty.