This Baby Monitor is compliant with all relevant standards regarding
electromagnetic fields and is, when handled as described in the User's Guide,
safe to use. Therefore, always read the instructions in this User's Guide carefully
before using the device.
• Adult assembly is required. Keep small parts away from children when
• This product is not a toy. Do not allow children to play with it.
• This Baby Monitor is not a substitute for responsible adult supervision.
• Keep this User's Guide for future reference.
• Do not place the Baby Unit or cords in the cot or within reach of the baby (the
Unit and cords should be more than 3 feet away).
• Keep the cords out of reach of children.
• Do not cover the Baby Monitor with a towel or blanket.
• Test this monitor and all its functions so that you are familiar with it prior to
• Do not use the Baby Monitor in damp areas or close to water.
• Only use the chargers and power adapters provided. Do not use other
chargers or power adapters as this may damage the device and battery pack.
• Only insert a battery pack of the same type.
BABY UNIT SET UP & USE:
• Determine a location for the Baby Unit that will provide the best view
of your baby in his/her cot.
• Place the Baby Unit on a flat surface, such as a dresser, bureau, or shelf
or mount the Unit to a wall securely using the keyhole slots in the
underside of the stand.
• NEVER place the Baby Unit or cords within the cot.