BATTERIES AND CHARGERS
• Turn the radio OFF when charging battery.
• The charger is not suitable for outdoor use.
Use only in dry locations/conditions.
• Connect charger only to an appropriately
fused and wired supply of the correct
voltage (as specified on the product).
• Disconnect charger from line voltage by
removing main plug.
• The outlet to which this equipment is
connected should be nearby and easily
• In equipment using fuses, replacements
must comply with the type and rating
specified in the equipment instructions.
• Maximum ambient temperature around the
power supply equipment must not exceed
• Power output from the power supply unit
must not exceed the ratings stated on the
product label located at the bottom of the
• Make sure that the cord is located where it
will not be stepped on, tripped over, or
subjected to water, damage, or stress.