To use this feature, the Call Tones must be
programmed via the CPS. Call Tone can be
sent by pressing the MON button.
Reverse Burst eliminates unwanted noise
(squelch tail) during loss of carrier detection.
• The features described in previous pages
are just some of the features CPS has.
CPS offers more capabilities. For more
information refer to the HELP file in the
• Some of the features available with the
CPS software may vary depending on the
You can clone CLK446 radio profiles from one
source radio to a target radio.
•Source Radio: Radio to be cloned.
•Target Radio: Radio to which the
configuration of the Source Radio is to be
Cloning can be done by using any one of the
• A Radio-to-Radio cloning cable (optional
• the CPS (free software download).
Cloning Radios Using the CPS Cloning
Cable Kit P/N HKKN4028_ (optional
1. Before starting the cloning process, make
sure you have:
• A fully charged battery on each of the
• Turn OFF the radios.