BATTERIES AND CHARGERS
Charging the Radio with the Multi-Unit
Charger (Optional Accessory)
The Multi-Unit Charger (MUC) allows drop-in
charging of up to six radios. Each of the six
charging pockets can hold a radio (with battery
installed). The Multi-Unit Charger provides
pockets for headset storage.
1. Place the charger on a flat surface or mount it
on the wall.
2. Insert the power cord plug into the jack on the
3. Plug the cord into an AC outlet and then into
4. Insert the adapter into the multi-unit charger.
5. Turn the radio OFF.
6. Attach the radio to the adapter.
Note: The multi-unit charger can also be used to
charge the standalone battery. To charge
the standalone battery, insert the battery into
the adapter and attach the adapter to the
Figure 7: Insert the adapter into the multi-unit charger
Figure 8: Attach the radio to the adapter