GEMBIRD EUROPE B.V. http://www.gembird.eu
All brands and logos are registered trademarks of their respective owners
FREE FORM 3D PRINTING PEN FOR ABS/PLA FILAMENT
7. Replace nozzle set: open the black cover by the plastic
screwdriver , and remove the screw , then plug off the nozzle
9. The pen will enter standby mode after 2 minutes no operation,
and press the loading filament button to wake it up.
10. Do not touch the nozzle during working.
1. Heating time may be affected by environmental temperature
2. The filament end should be cut correctly before loading
3. Suggest to unload the filament after finish drawing
Please follow the below instruction in case of any defect
The power adapter or
plug line defective
Repair or replace the power
Repair or replace the motherboard