Safety and General Information
Save these Instructions
1. Do not expose the charger to rain or snow.
2. Do not operate the charger if it has received a sharp blow, or has been dropped
or damaged in any way.
3. Do not disassemble the charger if it has received a sharp blow, or has been
dropped or damaged in any way.
4. Never alter the AC cord or plug provided with the unit. If plug will not fit the out-
let, have proper outlet installed by a qualified electrician. An improper condition
can result in a risk of electric shock.
5. To reduce risk of damage to cord or plug, pull the plug rather than the cord when
disconnecting charger from AC receptacle.
6. To reduce the risk of electric shock, unplug the charger from the outlet before
attempting any maintenance or cleaning.
7. Use of an attachment not recommended or sold by Motorola may result in a risk
of fire, electric shock, or personal injury.
8. Make sure that the cord is located so that it will not be stepped on, tripped over,
or subjected to damage or stress.