3Press or to Manual Dial. Press
4Press or to Phone Number. Press
The display shows Number: and a blinking cursor.
5Enter the telephone number, and press to
The display shows Access Code: and a blinking
cursor if the access code was not preconfigured.
6Enter the access code, and press to
The access or deaccess code cannot be more
than 10 characters.
7The green LED lights up. The display shows the
Phone Call icon at the top right corner. The first
text line shows the subscriber alias. The second
text line shows the call status.
If the call is successful:
• The DTMF Tone sounds.
• You hear the dialing tone of the telephone
• The first text line shows the subscriber alias.
• The display continues to show the Phone Call
icon at the top right corner.
If the call is unsuccessful:
• A tone sounds.
•The display shows Phone Call Failed and
then, Access Code:.
• Your radio returns to the screen you were on
before initiating the call if the access code has
been preconfigured in the Contacts list.
8Press to end the call.
9Do one of the following:
• If the deaccess code was not preconfigured,
enter the deaccess code when the display
shows De-Access Code:, and press to
The radio returns to the previous screen.
• Press the programmed One Touch Access
Capacity Max Operations