4 - 12 MC67 User Guide
Answer a Call
2. When a second call arrives, tap Answer (icon). The first call is placed on hold.
3. Tap Talk to swap from one call to the other.
4. Tap End or press the red phone key on the keypad to end the active call. The remaining call re-connects,
5. Tap End or press the red phone key on the keypad to end the last call.
Speed Dial Setup
Create speed dial numbers to dial frequently called numbers with a single tap. Before creating a speed dial
entry, ensure the phone number exists in Contacts.
Adding a Speed Dial Entry
To add a speed dial entry from the phone keypad:
1. Ensure the contact and phone number are in the Contacts list.
2. Press .
3. Tap Speed Dial button > Menu > New.