4 - 10 MC67 User Guide
5. After the call is answered, tap Conference to place the calls in conference mode.
6. Tap Hold to place the conference on hold.
7. Enter another phone number and tap Talk.
8. After the call is answered, tap Conference to place all the calls in conference mode.
9. Repeat steps 6 through 8 for up to six phone numbers.
10. Tap End or press the red phone key on the keypad to end the conference call.
Making a 3-way Call
With 3-way Calling, the user can talk to two people at the same time. When using this feature, the normal
airtime rates will be changed for each of the two calls.
1. Enter a number and press Talk.
2. Once you have established the connection, enter or select a number and tap Talk.
3. When you are connected to the second party, tap Talk to begin the 3-way call.
If one of the people you called hangs up during the call, the two remaining callers stay connected. If you
initiated the call and are the first to hang up, all callers are disconnected.
Swapping Calls (GSM/UMTS)
To move between two phone calls:
1. Press to display the Phone keypad.
2. Enter the first phone number and press Talk. When the call connects, Hold appears on the keypad.
NOTE To speak privately with one party during a conference call, tap Private. Select the party to make private
and then tap Private. To include all parties again, tap Conference.
NOTE For use with CDMA networks only.
3-way Calling may not be available on all services. Check with service provider for availability.
NOTE For use with GSM/UMTS networks only.