1 - 2 MC67 User Guide
To start using the MC67 for the first time:
1. Install a micro secure digital (SD) card (optional)
2. Install the subscriber identification module (SIM) card (GSM/UMTS only)
3. Install the battery.
4. Charge the MC67.
5. Power on the MC67.
Installing a microSD Card
The microSD card slot provides secondary non-volatile storage. The slot is located under the battery pack.
Refer to the documentation provided with the card for more information, and follow the manufacturer’s
recommendations for use.
To install the microSD card:
1. Remove the handstrap.
2. Lift the rubber access door.
3. Slide the SIM card holder door up to unlock.
4. Lift the SIM card holder door.
Lift SIM Slot Holder Door
5. Lift the microSD card holder door.
6. Insert the microSD card into the card holder door ensuring that the card slides into the holding tabs on
each side of the door.
CAUTION Follow proper electrostatic discharge (ESD) precautions to avoid damaging the microSD card. Proper
ESD precautions include, but are not limited to, working on an ESD mat and ensuring that the
operator is properly grounded.
Rubber access door
microSD card holder door
SIM card holder door