Using GPS Navigation 8 - 3
SUPL Setup Tab
2. Select Enable SET Initiated SUPL on Opening to enable the MC67 to initiate SUPL upon opening the
3. Select Using Motorola Server to use the Motorola SUPL server.
4. Enter the SUPL Server IP address in the Server IP field. The server IP address is not required when using
the Motorola server.
5. Enter the SUPL Server port number in the Port field. The port number is not required when using the
6. User ID type is to choose which ID type to use during the SUPL session. This option is not available when
using the Motorola server.