Bluetooth 7 - 31
Personal Area Network Services
Connect two or more Bluetooth devices to share files, collaborate, or play multi-player games. To establish a
Personal Area Network connection:
1. Ensure that the Personal Area Networking profile is enabled on the MC67. See Profiles on page 7-41 for
2. Use the Connection Wizard to search for a Bluetooth device.
3. Select the device and tap Next. The Connection Favorite Options window appears.
4. Tap Next. The Connection Summary window appears.
5. Tap Connect. The MC67 connects to the Bluetooth device.
A2DP/AVRCP is used to connect to a high-quality stereo headset:
1. Ensure the MC67 is connectable (required when automatic re-connect is initiated). See Device Info on
2. Ensure that the remote Bluetooth device is in discoverable mode. See the devices user manual for
3. Ensure that the A2DP/AVRCP profile is enabled on the MC67. See Profiles on page 7-41 for more
4. Tap Menu > New Connection.
5. Select Connect to High-Quality Audio from the drop-down list.
6. Tap Next.
7. Select the device and tap Next.
8. Enter the PIN Code for the remote device and then tap OK. The Connection Favorite Options window
9. Tap Next.
10. Tap Connect. The MC67 connects to the high-quality audio headset.
For stereo headsets that can use hands-free services, connect to the hands-free service after connecting to
the A2DP service:
1. Tap Menu > New Connection.
2. Select Connect to Headset from the drop-down list.
3. Tap Next.
4. Select the stereo headset and tap Next.
5. Select the Hands-Free unit service and then tap Next.
6. Tap Next.
NOTE This profile supports Ad-hoc and PAN User. Network Access Profile is not supported.