Bluetooth 7 - 11
File Explorer Window
6. Select Beam File. The MC67 searches for Bluetooth devices in the area.
7. Tap Tap to send next to the Bluetooth device to send the file to. The MC67 communicates with the device
and sends the file. When completed, Tap to send changes to Done.
Beam File Window
To transfer a contact between the MC67 and another Bluetooth enabled device:
1. Ensure that Bluetooth is enabled and discoverable on both devices.
2. Ensure that the two devices are within 10 meters (32 feet) of one another.
3. Tap > Contacts.
4. Navigate to the contact to transfer.
5. Tap and hold on the contact until the pop-up menu appears.