7 - 8 MC67 User Guide
b. Un-check the Turn On Bluetooth checkbox to turn the Bluetooth radio off.
c. Tap OK.
2. Wireless Manager:
a. Tap the Status Bar.
b. Tap the Connectivity icon.
c. Tap Wireless Manager.
d. Tap Bluetooth to turn the Bluetooth radio off.
e. Tap X.
3. MotoBTUI application:
a. Tap > MotoBTUI.
b. Tap the Bluetooth On tab to turn the Bluetooth radio off.
c. Tap X.
Discovering Bluetooth Device(s)
The MC67 can receive information from discovered devices without pairing. However, once paired, the MC67
and a paired device exchange information automatically when the Bluetooth radio is turned on. See Pairing
with Discovered Device(s) on page 7-32 for more information.
To find Bluetooth devices in the area:
1. Ensure that Bluetooth is enabled on both devices.
2. Ensure that the Bluetooth device to discover is in discoverable and connectable modes.
3. Ensure that the two devices are within 10 meters (32 feet) of one another.
4. Tap > Settings > Connections > Bluetooth > Devices.
Bluetooth - Devices
5. Tap Add new device. The MC67 begins searching for discoverable Bluetooth devices in the area.