Preventive and Corrective Maintenance
13291L-001 Rev. A S4M Maintenance Manual 10/27/05
3. See Figure 169. Remove the four remaining mounting screws securing the electronics
4. Remove the electronics cover by lifting straight up on the bottom lip of the electronics
Figure 169 • Electronics Cover Removal
Install the New Electronics Cover
1. See Figure 169 on page 310. Install the new cover by aligning it and sliding down,
ensuring the lower tabs are inside the base and the upper flanges are between the main
frame and the media door.
2. Install the four mounting screws on the back of the printer.
3. See Figure 168 on page 309. Open the media door and install the mounting screw and
4. Reconnect the AC power cord and data cables.
5. Turn On (l) the printer.
2Mounting screws (4)