Preventive and Corrective Maintenance
10/100 Internal ZebraNet PrintServer, Wireless Print Server, Parallel Port, No Comm
10/27/05 S4M Maintenance Manual 13291L-001 Rev. A
Reinstall the Main Logic Board
1. See Figure 163 on page 300. Install the main logic board in the printer using the six
screws and one nut removed previously.
2. Reinstall the two screws and washers securing the option board and the two studs and
washers securing the serial port to the back panel.
3. See Figure 162 on page 299. Reinstall all the cables previously removed from the main
logic board. Visually inspect and ensure the cables are in their proper location and seated
in the connectors.
Install the Electronics Cover
1. See RRP No. 2 on page 124 and install the electronics cover.
2. Reinstall the media and ribbon.
3. Reconnect AC power cord and data cables.
4. Turn On (l) the printer.