Preventive and Corrective Maintenance
10/27/05 S4M Maintenance Manual 13291L-001 Rev. A
Install the New Power Supply
1. See Figure 161 on page 296. Place the new power supply into the printer. Reinstall the
three power supply mounting screws, nut, washer, and the power supply spacer.
2. Reconnect the two power supply cables and place the wire harness into the wire clip.
Install the Electronics Cover
1. See RRP No. 2 on page 124 and install the electronics cover.
2. Reinstall the media and ribbon.
3. Reconnect AC power cord and data cables.
4. Turn On (l) the printer.