Preventive and Corrective Maintenance
13291L-001 Rev. A S4M Maintenance Manual 10/27/05
4. Remove the three booster board mounting screws. Remove the booster board from the
Figure 160 • Remove the Booster Board
Install the New Booster Board
1. See Figure 160. Install the new booster board using the three mounting screws provided in
2. Connect the booster board cable (J7) to the main logic board.
Install the Electronics Cover
1. See RRP No. 2 on page 124 and install the electronics cover.
2. Reinstall the media and ribbon.
3. Reconnect AC power cord and data cables.
4. Turn On (l) the printer.
2Booster board mounting screws (3)