Preventive and Corrective Maintenance
Real Time Clock
13291L-001 Rev. A S4M Maintenance Manual 10/27/05
Set the RTC
1. See Figure 159. Press MENU, then .
2. Press ENTER; PASSWORD is displayed. The cursor is under the first number.
3. Press or to change the number to the first one of your password and then press to
move the cursor under the next number and change it. Continue until all numbers are
changed to the correct password and then press ENTER.
Figure 159 • Control Panel
4. Press until RTC DATE is displayed, and then enter the correct date using the same
procedure as you did to enter the password.
5. After the date is correct, press one more time to display the RTC TI ME.
6. Change it to the correct time, and then press ENTER.
7. Save the changes.
a. Press MENU. SAVE CHANGES will be displayed.
b. Press ENTER. SAVI NG CHANGES appears until PRI NTER READY is displayed.
Note • To enter the password, press to increase the value, to decrease the value,
to move the curser to the left, and to move the curser to the right.
The factory default password is 1234.