Preventive and Corrective Maintenance
Real Time Clock
13291L-001 Rev. A S4M Maintenance Manual 10/27/05
4. See Figure 155 on page 288. Ensure the pin is pulled out of the standoff and then insert the
standoff, spring up, through one of the holes on the right side of the RTC board and into
the MLB until it snaps in place.
5. Push the pin in as far as possible to lock the standoff.
6. Repeat step 4 and step 5 for the other standoff.
Install the Electronics Cover
1. See RRP No. 2 on page 124 and install the electronics cover.
2. Reinstall the media and ribbon.
3. Reconnect AC power cord and data cables.
4. Press and hold CANCEL while turning On (l) the printer.
A configuration label prints. (See Figure 158.)