Replace the Main Logic Board (MLB) Fuse
10/27/05 S4M Maintenance Manual 13291L-001 Rev. A
Mail Logic Board Fuse
This procedure is for installing a replacement main logic board (MLB) fuse in the S4M printer.
Read these instructions thoroughly before performing this procedure.
1. Disconnect the AC power cord and data cables.
Connect yourself to an antistatic device.
3. See RRP No. 1 on page 122. Remove the electronics cover.
4. See Figure 153. Using a needle nose pliers, locate and carefully remove the fuse (F6) from
Figure 153 • Locate and Remove the MLB Fuse
5. Install the new fuse.
6. See RRP No. 2 on page 124. Reinstall the electronic cover.
7. Reconnect the AC power cord and data cables.
8. Turn On (l) the printer.
Caution • Turn Off (O) the printer and disconnect it from the power source before
performing the following procedure.
Caution • Observe proper electrostatic safety precautions when handling
static-sensitive components such as circuit boards and printheads.
Fuse 1A 125V