Preventive and Corrective Maintenance
Main Logic Board
10/27/05 S4M Maintenance Manual 13291L-001 Rev. A
4. See Figure 152. Remove the six screws and one nut securing the main logic board to the
frame of the printer.
5. Remove the two studs and washers securing the serial port connector to the back of the
Figure 152 • Remove the Main Logic Board
6. Remove the main logic board from the printer.
Install the New Main Logic Board
1. Remove the new main logic board assembly from its packaging.
2. See Figure 152. Install the new main logic board in the printer using the screws, nut, and
studs and washers previously removed.
3. See Figure 151. Reconnect all the cables previously removed from the main logic board.
Visually inspect and ensure the cables are in their proper location and seated in the
1Main Logic Board Nut (1)
2Main logic board mounting screws (6)
3Main logic board (MLB)
4Lock washers (2)
5Serial port mounting studs (2)