Preventive and Corrective Maintenance
13291L-001 Rev. A S4M Maintenance Manual 10/27/05
4. See Figure 150. Tip the top of the control panel toward the main frame and ensure that the
take-label sensor, if installed, cable is in the notch in the control panel and between the
main frame and the platen roller housing leg.
5. See Figure 146 on page 275. Reinstall the screw and washers to secure the control panel to
the main frame.
Install the Electronics Cover
1. See RRP No. 2 on page 124 and install the electronics cover.
2. Reinstall the media and ribbon.
3. Reconnect AC power cord and data cables.
4. Turn On (l) the printer.