Preventive and Corrective Maintenance
13291L-001 Rev. A S4M Maintenance Manual 10/27/05
2. See Figure 143. Notice the pems and the mounting slots.
Figure 143 • Rear View of Peel Assembly
3. See Figure 142 on page 267. Install the peel assembly with the pems to the rear and the
opening in the mounting slot to the top.
a. Insert the mounting slot opening over the two screws and lift up on the assembly.
b. Now push the assembly back against the vertical surface of the platen housing then
down, so that the pems are resting on the horizontal surface of the platen housing.
4. Keep a slight pressure downward on the peel assembly, to keep the pems on the horizontal
surface, and tighten the mounting screws.
5. Reinstall the latch cover.
Install the Electronics Cover
1. See RRP No. 2 on page 124 and install the electronics cover.
2. Reinstall the media and ribbon.
3. Reconnect AC power cord and data cables.
4. Turn On (l) the printer.
1Mounting slots (2)