Preventive and Corrective Maintenance
13291L-001 Rev. A S4M Maintenance Manual 10/27/05
5. Loosen the two set screws on the platen pulley.
6. Remove the pulley and belt from the platen roller shaft.
7. Do you have a peel printer?
Remove the Peel Assembly
1. See Figure 135. Remove the two mounting screws and remove the peel assembly.
Figure 135 • Remove Old Peel Assembly
2. Go to Remove the Platen Roller on page 263.
No Go to Remove the Front Cover on page 261.
Yes Continue to Remove the Peel Assembly.
2Mounting screws (2)