Preventive and Corrective Maintenance
13291L-001 Rev. A S4M Maintenance Manual 10/27/05
This procedure is for installing the static brush assembly in the printer. Read these instructions
thoroughly before performing this procedure.
Prepare for Installation
•S4M User CD
• S4M User Guide
• S4M Quick Reference Guide
Remove the Old Static Brush Assembly
1. Turn Off (O) the printer and disconnect the AC power cord.
2. Open the media cover and remove all media and ribbon.
3. See Figure 129. Remove the two mounting screws securing the brush assembly.
4. Remove the brush assembly from the printer.
Caution • Turn Off (O) the printer and disconnect it from the power source before
performing the following procedure.
Tools • You need these tools to complete this procedure:
Metric Nutdriver Set