Preventive and Corrective Maintenance
Gears and Pulley
13291L-001 Rev. A S4M Maintenance Manual 10/27/05
7. See Figure 120. Select the proper orientation for the compound gear, 200 or 300 dpi.
Figure 120 • Select the Proper Compound Gear Position
8. Install the compound gear and slightly tighten the mounting screw. Ensure all gears mesh
together and then tighten the mounting screw.
Reinstall the MLB
1. See Figure 116 on page 232. Reinstall the MLB.
2. See Figure 115 on page 231. Reconnect all cables to the MLB.
Install the Electronics Cover
1. See RRP No. 2 on page 124 and install the electronics cover.
2. Reinstall the media and ribbon.
3. Reconnect AC power cord and data cables.
4. Turn On (l) the printer.
1For 200 dpi, face this side out
2For 300 dpi, face this side out