Preventive and Corrective Maintenance
13291L-001 Rev. A S4M Maintenance Manual 10/27/05
8. See Figure 113. Remove the four hanger mounting screws and then remove the hanger
from the printer.
Figure 113 • Remove/Install the Hanger Assembly
Install the New Hanger Assembly Kit
1. See Figure 113. Install the new hanger assembly using the four mounting screws removed
2. See Figure 112 on page 225. Install the main logic board in the printer using the six
mounting screws and one nut removed previously.
3. Reinstall the two studs and washers securing the serial port.
4. See Figure 111 on page 224. Reconnect all the cables previously disconnected from the
main logic board. Visually inspect and ensure the cables are in their proper location and
seated in the connectors.
Install the Electronics Cover
1. See RRP No. 2 on page 124 and install the electronics cover.
2. Reinstall the media and ribbon.
3. Reconnect the AC Power cord and data cables.
4. Turn On (l) the printer.
1Hanger assembly mounting screws (4)