Preventive and Corrective Maintenance
Ribbon Supply Spindle
10/27/05 S4M Maintenance Manual 13291L-001 Rev. A
6. See Figure 107. Slide the spindle remove tool over the ribbon supply spindle on the
7. Install the screw into the end of the spindle assembly until it bottoms out.
8. Slide the washer over the end of the screw until it is against the remove tool.
9. Install the nut until it rests against the washer.
Figure 107 • Using the Remove Tool
10. While holding the remove tool and using the nut driver, turn the nut clockwise to remove
the ribbon supply spindle from the printer.
11. Remove the nut, washer, and screw from the spindle.
12. Slide the remove tool from the spindle.
2Spindle remove tool